These were so good I will be making them again. I don’t like Jalapenos so I used regular peppers.
So easy to make. Took about 15 to mix up and 25 mins to bake.
- 4 large peppers ( I used yellow and red)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 6-8 pieces of crisp bacon or 2 tbs real bacon bits
- 2tbs Green onions or regular onions
- Spices- Up to you on this. I used some smoked chipolte, roasted red pepper with garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheese ( I used jalapeno Jack)
Clean and cut your peppers. Put them on parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Mix up all the ingredients. Put into the peppers. Sprinkle with Parmesan and a few extra pieces of bacon. Into the over at 375c for 20 minutes then watch it until the tops are golden. Remove from oven and eat. YUM!